the fine print
Returns and Refund Policy
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we’ve got you covered.
High-tech, effective, washable, affordable face masks for everyday use
Free 3-day Trackable Shipping in the UK and Fast Europe-wide Delivery
PARTS OF OUR PROFITS ARE DONATED TO CHARITIES RELATING TO VIROLOGY OR INFECTED PATIENTS.
SAVE THE ENVIRONMENT, SAVE TIME, SAVE MONEY AND SAVE LIVES WITH MASKSAVE® MASKS
Your satisfaction is our upmost priority. Therefore, we would do everything in our ability to elevate your shopping experience with MaskSave.
Return and Refund Eligibility
If you are dissatisfied with any item, it may be returned unopened and unused within 14 days of receipt. Due to health protection for other customers and hygienic reasons if unsealed, we cannot accept returns or exchanges on items that have been opened.
Pre-authorisation is necessary for all returns and exchanges. Each case will be handled personally and you will receive fully personalised instructions on the next steps. Some examples of return and refund cases are:
- If you received the wrong item.
- If your items have manufacturing defects.
- If your items is damaged during shipping or transit.
- If upon receipt of your delivery you find that the contents of the order are missing
Some reasons why you may not be eligible for a refund:
- If you do not want the product you’ve received or you’ve changed your mind.
- Your order did not arrive due to mistakes made outside of our control (e.g. you have provided the wrong shipping address).
- Due to other exceptional circumstances outside the control of MaskSave (e.g. if the order is delayed by a natural disaster such as floods – See Force Majeure Event section below). In this case, we will actively work with you to figure out a win-win solution for both parties.
Return and Refund Period
Our returns and refunds policy generally last up to 14 calendar days after the order was originally shipped. As long as the item is in its original packaging and has not been opened or used in any way, we can accept the return of the goods sent to our return address below. You will be responsible for the return’s shipping costs.
Return Address: MaskSave, Unit 1, 7-11 Longmoore Street, London, SW1V 1JH, United Kingdom.
We usually have free UK-wide shipping, but in the exceptional case where extra shipping fees were paid (e.g. to expedite the shipping or in areas with shipping surcharge), the extra shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Additional shipping charges will only be refunded in cases where our error caused the return.
Handmade Nature of the Products
Parts of the making of our products are handled by human collaborating with textile machinery, so please expect minor variations in sizes, finish, fabric, or specifications. While we upheld the highest quality control, manual labour is an integral part of the production process and should not be considered as defects.
If for any reason you do not appreciate the partially hand-crafted nature of our product, we regret our products might not be entirely suitable for you.
All sizes might vary by up to 1 cm, although overall quality is not affected.
How to Request a Return or Refund
You can submit a return or refund requests within the the guaranteed refund period above. You can do it by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your order number, or raise a Customer Service ticket automatically on your Account page. All refunds request are processed within 14 business days and for the safety and security of your account; we only refund to the original payment methods on the order.
If you are approved for a refund, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 14 days.
Return and Collection Logistics
If you’re instructed to return the product to us, our address for returning your product is at MaskSave® , Unit 1, 7-11 Longmoore Street, London, SW1V 1JH, United Kingdom. Please do not send your purchase back to any other address. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
If you are shipping an item of high value, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance to ensure we receive your returned item.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If your refunds are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 14 days.
In the rare case of late or missing refunds:
- If you haven’t received a refund yet after 14 days of the approval, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com quoting your order number, or raise a Customer Service ticket automatically on your Account page.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your order number, or raise a Customer Service ticket automatically on your Account page. We will guide you through the exchange process.
For any failure is caused by events outside our reasonable control (Force Majeure Event).
A Force Majeure Event includes any act, event, non-occurrence, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control and includes, in particular (without limitation), the following:
1. Strikes, lock outs or other industrial action
2. Civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war
3. Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster
4. Impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport
5. Impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications networks
6. Pandemic or epidemic
Our obligations to you are suspended for the period that the Force Majeure Event continues, and we will have an extension of time to perform these obligations for the duration of that period. We will take reasonable steps to bring the Force Majeure Event to a close or to find a solution by which our obligations under these Terms can be performed despite the Force Majeure Event.
Orders Marked as Gifts
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he or she will find out about your return.
We will do everything in our power to make you happy, so just speak to us!
The last masks you’ll ever need
MaskSave® Generation 2 Antimicrobial Washable Masks
£2.98 – £3.49
Looking to procure masks for your business?
We are proud to be one of the largest suppliers of non-medical high-tech washable face-masks in the UK to SMEs, corporates, public sector and NGOs. We are deeply honoured that many organisations, including FTSE-listed companies, have procured our masks.
Enjoy the rest of your Wednesday. © 2021 MaskSave. Sending well wishes from London.
MaskSave is a registered trademark of Optimico Limited, a private limited company registered in England No. 12014174, VAT Registration Number 350 4666 06.